– 1 portobello mushroom
– 1 tbsp coconut oil
– spinach (as many handfuls as you want)
– 3 whole eggs
– 4 oz of steak or ground beef
– seasonings of your choice (I like: 2 tsp of chili powder, 2 tbsp ground espresso, ½ tsp of sea salt, ¼ tsp of black pepper)
– 1 tbsp olive oil (optional)
1. Pre-heat oven to 425F.
2. Remove stem from Portobello mushroom and cover both sides with coconut oil.
3. Bake Portobello mushrooms on a baking sheet for 15 mins.
4. While that’s baking, add a little coconut oil to a pan and saute spinach.
5. Add all the seasonings together and spread over steak (or beef). Press the spices into the meat so they stick. Then dice up steak into bite size pieces.
6. Add steak to the sauteing spinach and cook thoroughly.
7. Once steak is cooked, add whisked eggs and cook over lower heat until they set.
8. Top Portobello mushrooms with steak/egg/spinach mixure.
9. Top wth 1 tsp of olive oil (optional)
10. Add a small handful of hazelnuts (or your fav nut).
Protein: 45 g
Carbs: 5 g
Fats: 45 g