Live Lean Nation, on today’s exercise demonstration, I’m showing you how to do rowing machine.
The Rowing Machine is an excellent low impact combination of cardio and strength, that is a major calorie blaster. When performed correctly, you’ll get a great cardio, upper and lower body, and core workout.
Watch the ROWING MACHINE: exercise demonstration video above.
To perform ROWING MACHINE:
1. Sit down on the rowing machine seat with your feet tightly strapped into the foot holders.
2. Lean forward and bend your knees to grab the handle. Your body should be around 11 o’ clock at this point.
3. With your torso upright and arms straight, push your heels through platform to drive your body back.
4. As you’re moving towards the back of the rower, lean back so you body is positioned around 1 o’ clock.
5. This is when you use your arms to pull the handle towards your chest, using your back strength to finish the stroke.
6. Reverse the movement to return to the starting position by extending your arms, leaning forward, and bending your knees.
To get a pumped chest, check out our Check 4 Treadmill Workouts That Will Kick Your Ass video. Give it a try!
If not, click here to go download it now. This guide takes away all the confusion with your diet and workouts as it gives you the exact meal plan, video cooking lessons, and grocery lists you need to Live Lean without being a slave in the kitchen. It also includes a FREE 4-week Hot Body Workout program.
This is the type of premium content our inner circle members at TeamLiveLean.com receive every single month.
So many of you have already download the starter guide for free and are loving the results. If you haven’t downloaded it yet, do it here.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, make sure you subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube channel as we upload new episodes every Monday and Thursday.
I love you guys and keep Living Lean.
Brad Gouthro is the founder of Live Lean TV, a media company focused on helping men and women “Live Lean” 365 days a year. Brad’s programs and content have helped millions of people all over the world learn how to get in shape, and more importantly, sustain it for life.
5 responses to “How To Use A ROWING MACHINE | Exercise Demonstration Video and Guide”