Don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast!
How to Reduce Cellulite
Today we’re going to talk about cellulite, why it’s there, how you can reduce it, and the best plan of action.
Women naturally have a higher body fat percentage than men. It’s part of our hormonal make up, we need higher body fat because we are the bearers of children and it’s a good thing, because it keeps us looking more soft and feminine.
Some women might think that they want to have the least amount of body fat possible but in reality, it’s not great for your health to drop below 15% body fat (for women).
There are risks for Women of having too low body fat. It’s healthiest for women to be between 15-25%
It’s understandable though to want to get rid of excess fat and cellulite on your body and smooth out the lumps and bumps.
Here’s what you can do:
- Build More Lean Muscle – the muscle underneath your skin helps to fill out the area and smooth the skin. Watch the example in the video of an empty bag versus a bag stuffed with a pillow inside. Fill the bag up and it appears smoother with less bumps and crinkles. In the video I show you my 3 favorite hamstring and butt exercises for building lean muscle in the are and smoothing out the cellulite. Watch the video to see those exercises and how to do them.
- Improve Circulation – Move your body more! Make sure you’re not sitting still for more than 3-4 hours at a time. Take breaks while at work, go for walks more often, include cardio in your routine. The exercises shown in the video plus any and every kind of workout will help with this too.
- Increase Hydration – Drink at least half your bodyweight in ounces of water to stay hydrated and keep your muscles and skin plumped up.
- Include HIIT cardio – Do it anyway you like, but just make sure you raise your heart rate to what feels high intensity for you, then allow some recovery between sets. This kind of cardio helps you hold onto your muscle while burning off fat.
- Eat Well – Consistently. Get yourself on a solid meal plan routine and feed your body high quality nutrients that will help you be as lean strong and healthy as possible.
Following these 5 tips are sure to provide you a noticeable difference with the look of your cellulite.
Here’s the program I recommend to follow if you’d like to concentrate on Building your Booty: Build a Butt EXTREME
If you’d like more nutritional guidance, I’m offering this 7 Day FREE Nutrition course when you sign up here: https://www.liveleantv.com/minicourse/
Looking forward to teaching you about what I eat to get and stay lean forever!
READY TO BEGIN YOUR LIVE LEAN JOURNEY?
Start by taking our FREE Live Lean Body Quiz to get access to the best program specific to your goals!