Live Lean Nation, on today’s exercise demonstration, I’m showing you how to do side plank dips.
The Bird Dog is a great core strengthening exercise that targets the lower back as well as improving balance and coordination.
Watch the BIRD DOG EXERCISE: exercise demonstration video above.
To perform BIRD DOG EXERCISE:
1.Get down on your hands and knees with your arms shoulder width apart, palms flat against the floor.
2. Your knees should be directly under your hips so your thighs are perpendicular to the floor and hip width apart.
3. Under control, at the same time, slowly lift and extend your right arm in front of you and your left leg behind you.
4. Hold this position while maintaining deep breaths for up to 8 seconds.
5. Slowly lower both your leg and arm back to the floor and repeat with your opposite arm and leg, maintaining as little movement from your hips and lower back during the transition
6. Continue alternating back and forth and repeat.
For more flexibility exercises, check out our My Stretching Routine video. Give it a try!
If not, click here to go download it now. This guide takes away all the confusion with your diet and workouts as it gives you the exact meal plan, video cooking lessons, and grocery lists you need to Live Lean without being a slave in the kitchen. It also includes a FREE 4-week Hot Body Workout program.
This is the type of premium content our inner circle members at TeamLiveLean.com receive every single month.
So many of you have already download the starter guide for free and are loving the results. If you haven’t downloaded it yet, do it here.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, make sure you subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube channel as we upload new episodes every Monday and Thursday.
I love you guys and keep Living Lean.
Brad Gouthro is the founder of Live Lean TV, a media company focused on helping men and women “Live Lean” 365 days a year. Brad’s programs and content have helped millions of people all over the world learn how to get in shape, and more importantly, sustain it for life.
One response to “How To Do The BIRD DOG EXERCISE | Exercise Demonstration Video and Guide”