Live Lean Nation, on today’s exercise demonstration, I’m showing you how to do standing tricep dumbbell kickback.
The Standing Tricep Dumbbell Kickback is a good isolation exercise that targets the triceps.
Watch the STANDING TRICEP DUMBBELL KICKBACK: exercise demonstration video above.
To perform STANDING TRICEP DUMBBELL KICKBACK:
1. Stand up while holding a dumbbell in each hand.
2. Bend forward at the hips with a slight bend in your knees, while maintaining a strong and flat back.
3. Your arms should hang fully extended straight down.
4. While keeping your core tight and back flat, bend your elbows so your upper arms are parallel to the floor. Keep your upper arms stationary as you lift the dumbbells to fully extend your arm back.
5. Feel a good squeeze, then lower the dumbbell by bending your elbow and keeping your upper arm stationary. Repeat.
6. You can also place your forehead on a bench to limit any momentum from your upper body during the kickback motion.
To pump your chest, check out our Chest Pumping Giant Set Chest Workout video. Give it a try!
If not, click here to go download it now. This guide takes away all the confusion with your diet and workouts as it gives you the exact meal plan, video cooking lessons, and grocery lists you need to Live Lean without being a slave in the kitchen. It also includes a FREE 4-week Hot Body Workout program.
This is the type of premium content our inner circle members at TeamLiveLean.com receive every single month.
So many of you have already download the starter guide for free and are loving the results. If you haven’t downloaded it yet, do it here.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, make sure you subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube channel as we upload new episodes every Monday and Thursday.
I love you guys and keep Living Lean.
Brad Gouthro is the founder of Live Lean TV, a media company focused on helping men and women “Live Lean” 365 days a year. Brad’s programs and content have helped millions of people all over the world learn how to get in shape, and more importantly, sustain it for life.
One response to “How To Do A STANDING TRICEP DUMBBELL KICKBACK | Exercise Demonstration Video and Guide”