The Standing Dumbbell Cuban Press is a great exercise to strengthen the muscles in your often neglected rotator cuff, thus reducing risk of injury and improving your strength in pressing exercises.
Watch the STANDING DUMBBELL CUBAN PRESS: exercise demonstration video above.
To perform STANDING DUMBBELL CUBAN PRESS:
1. While standing, hold a pair of dumbbells with an overhand grip in front of your thighs.
2. Pull the dumbbells up by bending your elbows and keeping the weight close to your body until your upper arms are parallel to the ground.
3. Rotate your forearms so they’re now upward without moving your elbows and keeping your upper arms parallel to the ground. Your palms should now be facing forward.
4. Press the dumbbells up by extending your arms directly over your shoulders.
5. Under control, reverse the movement and repeat.
To get bold shoulders, check out our Delt Demolition Workout video. Give it a try!
If not, click here to go download it now. This guide takes away all the confusion with your diet and workouts as it gives you the exact meal plan, video cooking lessons, and grocery lists you need to Live Lean without being a slave in the kitchen. It also includes a FREE 4-week Hot Body Workout program.
This is the type of premium content our inner circle members at TeamLiveLean.com receive every single month.
So many of you have already download the starter guide for free and are loving the results. If you haven’t downloaded it yet, do it here.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, make sure you subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube channel as we upload new episodes every Monday and Thursday.
I love you guys and keep Living Lean.
Brad Gouthro is the founder of Live Lean TV, a media company focused on helping men and women “Live Lean” 365 days a year. Brad’s programs and content have helped millions of people all over the world learn how to get in shape, and more importantly, sustain it for life.