The Resistance Band Seated Row is an excellent exercise substitution to train the muscles in your back when you don’t have access to traditional workout equipment.
Watch the RESISTANCE BAND SEATED ROW: exercise demonstration video above.
To perform RESISTANCE BAND SEATED ROW:
1. Sit down on the floor with your chest up, back flat, and legs extended in front of you.
2. Wrap the resistance band around the bottom of your feet and hold the other end of the resistance band with your hands, using a neutral, palms facing in grip, with your arms extended in front of you.
3. Keeping your torso stationary, initiate the movement by engaging your lat muscles, bending your elbows, and pulling the handles towards your chest, and squeezing your shoulder blades together.
4. Ensure you keep your elbows tucked into your sides with no leaning back as you row.
5. Pause to feel the squeeze, then under control, reverse the movement and repeat.
To build stronger back, check out our The NEW #TeamHercules Back Workout video. Give it a try!
If not, click here to go download it now. This guide takes away all the confusion with your diet and workouts as it gives you the exact meal plan, video cooking lessons, and grocery lists you need to Live Lean without being a slave in the kitchen. It also includes a FREE 4-week Hot Body Workout program.
This is the type of premium content our inner circle members at TeamLiveLean.com receive every single month.
So many of you have already download the starter guide for free and are loving the results. If you haven’t downloaded it yet, do it here.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, make sure you subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube channel as we upload new episodes every Monday and Thursday.
I love you guys and keep Living Lean.