The Dumbbell Power Clean is an advanced strength exercise to help build power, explosiveness, and overall athleticism.
Watch the DUMBBELL POWER CLEAN: exercise demonstration video above.
To perform DUMBBELL POWER CLEAN:
1. With a hip width stance, place a pair of dumbbells on the floor outside your feet.
2. Squat down, maintaining the natural curve in your lower back, then grip the dumbbells with a neutral palms facing in grip.
3. While the dumbbells are on the floor, your shoulders should be over top of the dumbbells or just slightly in front of them.
4. Next, push your feet through the floor, explosively extend your hips, and shrug your shoulders to pull the dumbbells straight while landing in a partial squat with your elbows pointing forward and the dumbbells in the front rack position on the shoulders.
5. Extend your legs to a full standing position.
6. Reverse the movement and repeat for reps.
Check out our 10 Minute HIIT Bodyweight Workout video. Give it a try!
If not, click here to go download it now. This guide takes away all the confusion with your diet and workouts as it gives you the exact meal plan, video cooking lessons, and grocery lists you need to Live Lean without being a slave in the kitchen. It also includes a FREE 4-week Hot Body Workout program.
This is the type of premium content our inner circle members at TeamLiveLean.com receive every single month.
So many of you have already download the starter guide for free and are loving the results. If you haven’t downloaded it yet, do it here.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, make sure you subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube channel as we upload new episodes every Monday and Thursday.
I love you guys and keep Living Lean.
Brad Gouthro is the founder of Live Lean TV, a media company focused on helping men and women “Live Lean” 365 days a year. Brad’s programs and content have helped millions of people all over the world learn how to get in shape, and more importantly, sustain it for life.