The Dumbbell Forward Lunge Push Off is a great exercise to build explosive, powerful, and strong glutes.
Watch the DUMBBELL FORWARD LUNGE PUSH OFF: exercise demonstration video above.
To perform DUMBBELL FORWARD LUNGE PUSH OFF:
1. While standing with your feet together, hold a pair of dumbbells with your arms at your sides.
2. Lunge forward and lower your hips until your front knee and back knee form a 90 degree angle.
3. Push your back foot through the floor and really focus on contracting your glutes to lift your body back up to a standing position, without touching your forward foot to the ground. Your forward leg should remain off the ground with your thigh being parallel to the ground.
4. Keeping looking forward to maintain balance on this leg for a second, then place it on the ground.
5. Repeat this movement with the opposite leg, and repeat for reps.
For home booty workout, check out our Get A Booty – Home Workout Routine For Glutes video. Give it a try!
If not, click here to go download it now. This guide takes away all the confusion with your diet and workouts as it gives you the exact meal plan, video cooking lessons, and grocery lists you need to Live Lean without being a slave in the kitchen. It also includes a FREE 4-week Hot Body Workout program.
This is the type of premium content our inner circle members at TeamLiveLean.com receive every single month.
So many of you have already download the starter guide for free and are loving the results. If you haven’t downloaded it yet, do it here.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, make sure you subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube channel as we upload new episodes every Monday and Thursday.
I love you guys and keep Living Lean.
Brad Gouthro is the founder of Live Lean TV, a media company focused on helping men and women “Live Lean” 365 days a year. Brad’s programs and content have helped millions of people all over the world learn how to get in shape, and more importantly, sustain it for life.