The Barbell Hack Squat is a unique variation of the traditional barbell back squat that may feel strange in the beginning, but once you get the mechanics down, it’s a great exercise to target your quads.
Watch the BARBELL HACK SQUAT: exercise demonstration video above.
To perform BARBELL HACK SQUAT:
1. It’s easiest to get into the starting position with the loaded barbell placed on a squat rack at hip height.
2. While standing, with you back to the barbell, hold the barbell with an overhand grip.
3. Step away from the squat rack and hold the barbell behind you at arm’s length.
4. To lower into the squat position, bend your hips and knees, keeping your chest upright until your thighs are parallel to the floor.
5. Push your feet through the floor to rise back up to the standing start position and repeat.
To work your glutes, check out our Get A Booty – Home Workout Routine For Glutes video. Give it a try!
If not, click here to go download it now. This guide takes away all the confusion with your diet and workouts as it gives you the exact meal plan, video cooking lessons, and grocery lists you need to Live Lean without being a slave in the kitchen. It also includes a FREE 4-week Hot Body Workout program.
This is the type of premium content our inner circle members at TeamLiveLean.com receive every single month.
So many of you have already download the starter guide for free and are loving the results. If you haven’t downloaded it yet, do it here.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, make sure you subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube channel as we upload new episodes every Monday and Thursday.
I love you guys and keep Living Lean.
Brad Gouthro is the founder of Live Lean TV, a media company focused on helping men and women “Live Lean” 365 days a year. Brad’s programs and content have helped millions of people all over the world learn how to get in shape, and more importantly, sustain it for life.