When you ask, I deliver. A subscriber to my Live Lean TV channel asked for a healthy recipe using tilapia. If you’ve never heard of tilapia, it’s a white fish that is high in protein and low in fat and carbs.
And the really cool thing about this recipe is that it reminds me of the fish sticks I used to eat as a kid…except this fish sticks recipe is healthy, uses all real ingredients, and doesn’t come from a cardboard box (it’s also delicious).
On top of all of this…it’s quick and easy to make!
Here are the ingredients and instructions to make these healthy fish sticks. I’ve also included the cooking video of me making them as well. Fun!
– 1 tsp coconut oil
– 2 tilapia fillets
– 1 whole egg
– 1/4 cup parmesean cheese
– 1/3 cup oats
– 1 tsp onion powder
– 1/2 tsp parsley
– sea salt to taste
– black pepper to taste
1. Pre-heat oven to 375 F.
2. Cover baking sheet with tin foil and spread coconut oil over tin oil.
3. Cut tilapia into fish sticks (3-4 sticks per fillet)
4. Grind oats in a blender.
5. Add ground oats to a mixing bowl along with parmesean cheese, onion powder, parsley, black pepper, sea salt.
6. Beat one whole egg and cover each fish stick with egg coating.
7. Coat all the fish sticks with the oat/spice mixture.
8. Bake for 10 mins. The flip and cook for another 5-6 mins.
Leave a comment below if you liked this Healthy Fish Stick Recipe.
If you liked this recipe, be sure to check out the Quinoa Energy Bar recipe.
Also be sure to subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube Channel so you never miss a recipe or workout!