Live Lean Nation, on today’s exercise demonstration, I’m showing you how to do barbell rollout.
The Barbell Rollout is a challenging exercise that will strengthen your entire core.
Watch the Barbell Rollout: exercise demonstration video above.
To perform Barbell Rollout:
1. Add a plate to each side of the barbell.
2. Get down on your knees and grip the barbell with a shoulder-width, overhand grip.
3. With your shoulders directly over the bar, it’s essential to protect your lower back by maintaining a natural arch with tight abs. I repeat, keep your core flexed, braced, and turned on throughout the movement.
4. Slowly roll the barbell forward, keeping your core tight, glutes firing, and extend your body as far as your strength will allow, without sagging your hips or allowing your lower back to collapse. Ensure your neck is also in a straight line with your spine.
5. Reverse the movement by contracting your abs and pulling the barbell back to the start.
To get defined abs, check out our 8 Ab Training Tips To Get Super Defined Abs video. Give it a try!
If not, click here to go download it now. This guide takes away all the confusion with your diet and workouts as it gives you the exact meal plan, video cooking lessons, and grocery lists you need to Live Lean without being a slave in the kitchen. It also includes a FREE 4-week Hot Body Workout program.
This is the type of premium content our inner circle members at TeamLiveLean.com receive every single month.
So many of you have already download the starter guide for free and are loving the results. If you haven’t downloaded it yet, do it here.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, make sure you subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube channel as we upload new episodes every Monday and Thursday.
I love you guys and keep Living Lean.
Brad Gouthro is the founder of Live Lean TV, a media company focused on helping men and women “Live Lean” 365 days a year. Brad’s programs and content have helped millions of people all over the world learn how to get in shape, and more importantly, sustain it for life.
One response to “How To Barbell Rollout | Exercise Video and Guide”