Watch the BANDED DONKEY KICK: exercise demonstration video above.
To perform BANDED DONKEY KICK:
1. Loop the band around your legs, just above the knees
2. Assume an all fours position
3. Stick one foot through the back of the band making sure it stays flat, no rolling up.
4. Kick back and slightly up but not too high or the band will roll.
5. Flex your glute at the top of the kick and slowly return to starting position.
6. Repeat all reps on this side before switching
Check out our 10 Minute HIIT Bodyweight Workout video. Give it a try!
If not, click here to go download it now. This guide takes away all the confusion with your diet and workouts as it gives you the exact meal plan, video cooking lessons, and grocery lists you need to Live Lean without being a slave in the kitchen. It also includes a FREE 4-week Hot Body Workout program.
This is the type of premium content our inner circle members at TeamLiveLean.com receive every single month.
So many of you have already download the starter guide for free and are loving the results. If you haven’t downloaded it yet, do it here.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, make sure you subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube channel as we upload new episodes every Monday and Thursday.
I love you guys and keep Living Lean.
Brad Gouthro is the founder of Live Lean TV, a media company focused on helping men and women “Live Lean” 365 days a year. Brad’s programs and content have helped millions of people all over the world learn how to get in shape, and more importantly, sustain it for life.