– 250g of cottage cheese (fat free)
– 2 eggs
– 4 packets of stevia
– Juice of 2 lemons
– 1/2 tsp of baking powder
– Zest from 1/2 lemon
1. Pre-heat oven to 375F.
2. Add eggs and cottage cheese to a blender and blend until creamy.
3. Remove from blender and add to a mixing bowl.
4. Add and mix in stevia and lemon juice.
5. Add and mix in baking powder and lemon zest.
6. Add mixture to a few small glass or ceramic serving dishes.
7. Fill a large baking pan with hot water until it’s 1/2 full.
8. Add the glass/ceramic serving dishes to the baking pan so the water covers half the serving dish.
9. Bake in the oven for 35-40 mins.
10. Once timer goes off, remove serving dishes from baking pan and allow it to cool (until it’s cool enough to touch).
11. Once cool enough, place in the fridge over night.
Protein: 61 g
Carbs: 11 g
Fats: 11 g