Live Lean Nation, on today’s episode of Live Lean TV, I’m showing you one of the most delicious chocolate chip cookie recipes EVER! It’s quick, it’s easy, it’s delicious, and did I mention it’s Paleo Approved?!?!
That’s right. This recipe only contains 9 simple ingredients that will keep you feeling full!
No funky chemicals.
– 1 medium chopped sweet potato
– 1/2 cup almond butter
– 1 tbsp of honey
– 1 scoop unflavored Myprotein whey protein powder (use coupon code: GOUTHRO to save 20% off)
– dash cinnamon
– 1 whole egg
– 1/2 cup chocolate chips
– dash sea salt
– 1/4 tsp vanilla
1. Pre-heat over to 375F.
2. Boil water in a pot, then add chopped sweet potatoes. Boil for 10 mins.
3. Add soft sweet potatoes to a mixing bowl and mash with fork.
4. Add 1/2 almond butter to mixing bowl, 1 whole egg, and mix it all together.
5. Add 1 tbsp of honey, then 1 scoop of Myprotein whey protein powder, dash of cinnamon, sea salt, and 1/4 tsp of vanilla. Mix.
6. Add chocolate chips and stir a few times.
7. Add parchment paper on a baking sheet, then scoop 1 tbsp of cookie batter to form cookie.
8. Add to oven and bake for 10 mins.
Enjoy the Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookies Live Leaner!
You can also get access to an 8 week meal plan, with recipes, and grocery lists to supercharge your results faster.
It’s amazing the tasty snacks and meals you can come up with, using ALL READ HEALTHY INGREDIENTS!
I pity those “dieters” ruining their sustainable chances of Living Lean by eating boring foods.
Brad Gouthro is the founder of Live Lean TV, a media company focused on helping men and women “Live Lean” 365 days a year. Brad’s programs and content have helped millions of people all over the world learn how to get in shape, and more importantly, sustain it for life.