1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
2. Create your own pumpkin pie spice (or use a pre-made blend) and set aside.
3. Add all ingredients to a large mixing bowl
4. Mix thoroughly.
5. Coat a 9x9 baking pan with Coconut oil cooking spray
6. pour the batter into the pan and smooth out the top
7. Bake for about 40 minutes, checking every so often.
8. Make sure it's done by inserting a knife into the middle to see that it comes out clean.
9. Flip the pan over to remove the loaf, cut into 10 bar shaped pieces.
10. Wrap them individually and save some for later use. (freeze any you don't plan to eat within 5 days.)
Nutrition Info (per serving):
Protein: 12 g
Carbohydrates: 30 g
Fat: 11 g
Join us inside Team Live Lean for more healthy and easy to make recipes.
Thanks for watching and keep living lean!
READY TO BEGIN YOUR LIVE LEAN JOURNEY?
Start by taking our FREELive Lean Body Quiz to get access to the best program specific to your goals!