Stairs Single Steps is a simple exercise that gets your heart rate up fast.
Watch the STAIRS SINGLE STEPS: exercise demonstration video above.
To perform STAIRS SINGLE STEPS:
1. Jog up a staircase hitting each step only once with each foot.
2. Alternate your feet until you reach the top
3. Stay on the balls of your feet and keep your eyes on the steps.
4. Don’t forget to use your arms as well, pumping them as you would do when running.
5. Repeat for as many intervals or as much time as your workout program indicates.
For full stairs workout, check out our Booty Lifting 30 Minute Stairs Workout video. Give it a try!
If not, click here to go download it now. This guide takes away all the confusion with your diet and workouts as it gives you the exact meal plan, video cooking lessons, and grocery lists you need to Live Lean without being a slave in the kitchen. It also includes a FREE 4-week Hot Body Workout program.
This is the type of premium content our inner circle members at TeamLiveLean.com receive every single month.
So many of you have already download the starter guide for free and are loving the results. If you haven’t downloaded it yet, do it here.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, make sure you subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube channel as we upload new episodes every Monday and Thursday.
I love you guys and keep Living Lean.