Stairs Push up Lunge Combo is a full body exercise great for keeping your heart rate up and working all your major muscle groups.
Watch the STAIRS PUSHUP LUNGE COMBO: exercise demonstration video above.
To perform STAIRS PUSHUP LUNGE COMBO:
1. Stand at the bottom of a staircase with your feet about shoulder width apart.
2. Reach your hands in front of you and fall forward into a pushup position with your hands on the 3rd step.
3. Complete one push up, then raise your right foot up onto that 3rd step, plant your weight into that foot and step back down to the ground
4. Repeat the push up again, then step with your left foot to complete the next lunge
5. Alternate sides doing a pushup in between each lunge.
For a full stairs workout, check out our Booty Lifting 30 Minute Stairs Workout video. Give it a try!
If not, click here to go download it now. This guide takes away all the confusion with your diet and workouts as it gives you the exact meal plan, video cooking lessons, and grocery lists you need to Live Lean without being a slave in the kitchen. It also includes a FREE 4-week Hot Body Workout program.
This is the type of premium content our inner circle members at TeamLiveLean.com receive every single month.
So many of you have already download the starter guide for free and are loving the results. If you haven’t downloaded it yet, do it here.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, make sure you subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube channel as we upload new episodes every Monday and Thursday.
I love you guys and keep Living Lean.
Brad Gouthro is the founder of Live Lean TV, a media company focused on helping men and women “Live Lean” 365 days a year. Brad’s programs and content have helped millions of people all over the world learn how to get in shape, and more importantly, sustain it for life.