Medicine Ball Circle Crunches are a challenging weighted exercise that targets the core. The added weight from the medicine ball and the instability created by the circular motion really forces your abs to contract.
Watch the MEDICINE BALL CIRCLE CRUNCHES: exercise demonstration video above.
To perform MEDICINE BALL CIRCLE CRUNCHES:
1. On the floor, lie on your back with your knees bent, calves parallel to the floor and your thighs perpendicular to the floor.
2. Squeeze a medicine ball between your knees and place your hands behind your head.
3. Contract your abs while crunching up so your upper back and shoulders are off the floor.
4. Under control, in a circular motion, move your knees to one side while keeping your abs contracted and your upper body off the floor.
5. Complete the reps in one direction, then switch directions and repeat.
For more total body workouts, check out our A Little Bit Of Medicine – Tabata Workout Video video. Give it a try!
If not, click here to go download it now. This guide takes away all the confusion with your diet and workouts as it gives you the exact meal plan, video cooking lessons, and grocery lists you need to Live Lean without being a slave in the kitchen. It also includes a FREE 4-week Hot Body Workout program.
This is the type of premium content our inner circle members at TeamLiveLean.com receive every single month.
So many of you have already download the starter guide for free and are loving the results. If you haven’t downloaded it yet, do it here.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, make sure you subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube channel as we upload new episodes every Monday and Thursday.
I love you guys and keep Living Lean.
Brad Gouthro is the founder of Live Lean TV, a media company focused on helping men and women “Live Lean” 365 days a year. Brad’s programs and content have helped millions of people all over the world learn how to get in shape, and more importantly, sustain it for life.