Live Lean Nation, on today’s exercise demonstration, I’m showing you how to do SINGLE ARM SWISS BALL KNEELING LAT STRETCH.
The Single Arm Swiss Ball Kneeling Lat Stretch is a great way to stretch out the muscles in the back.
To perform SINGLE ARM SWISS BALL KNEELING LAT STRETCH:
1. Kneel down on both knees with a swiss ball in front of you.
2. Bend forward and extend one arm and place your forearm on top of the swiss ball while placing the other hand down on the ground, directly below your shoulder. Your knees should also be directly under your hips.
3. Move the arm on top of the swiss ball forward and slightly inward across your body until you feel a good stretch.
4. Hold this stretch for up to 30 seconds.
5. Repeat with the opposite arm.
Check out our Awesome Stretch Routine to feel better video. Give it a try!
If not, click here to go download it now. This guide takes away all the confusion with your diet and workouts as it gives you the exact meal plan, video cooking lessons, and grocery lists you need to Live Lean without being a slave in the kitchen. It also includes a FREE 4-week Hot Body Workout program.
This is the type of premium content our inner circle members at TeamLiveLean.com receive every single month.
So many of you have already download the starter guide for free and are loving the results. If you haven’t downloaded it yet, do it here.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, make sure you subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube channel as we upload new episodes every Monday and Thursday.
I love you guys and keep Living Lean.
Brad Gouthro is the founder of Live Lean TV, a media company focused on helping men and women “Live Lean” 365 days a year. Brad’s programs and content have helped millions of people all over the world learn how to get in shape, and more importantly, sustain it for life.