The Lying Crossover Stretch is a great way to open up your hips and stretch your piriformis muscle in your glutes.
Watch the LYING CROSSOVER STRETCH: exercise demonstration video above.
To perform LYING CROSSOVER STRETCH:
1. Lie down on your back, bend your knees and plant your feet into the ground, with your arms down by your sides and palms facing the floor.
2. Bring one knee up to your chest and grab the outside of your knee with the opposite hand.
3. Pull your knee towards your opposite shoulder while keeping your head, back, and shoulders flat against the floor.
4. Hold for approximately 20 seconds, then lower your foot back to the ground.
5. Repeat the same movement with the opposite leg.
Check out our The Perfect Morning Workout video. Give it a try!
If not, click here to go download it now. This guide takes away all the confusion with your diet and workouts as it gives you the exact meal plan, video cooking lessons, and grocery lists you need to Live Lean without being a slave in the kitchen. It also includes a FREE 4-week Hot Body Workout program.
This is the type of premium content our inner circle members at TeamLiveLean.com receive every single month.
So many of you have already download the starter guide for free and are loving the results. If you haven’t downloaded it yet, do it here.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, make sure you subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube channel as we upload new episodes every Monday and Thursday.
I love you guys and keep Living Lean.
Brad Gouthro is the founder of Live Lean TV, a media company focused on helping men and women “Live Lean” 365 days a year. Brad’s programs and content have helped millions of people all over the world learn how to get in shape, and more importantly, sustain it for life.