Live Lean Nation, on today’s exercise demonstration, I’m showing you how to do BARBELL DROP LUNGE.
The Barbell Drop Lunge is a great exercise that targets the hamstrings and glutes and improves overall balance.
Watch the BARBELL DROP LUNGE: exercise demonstration video above.
To perform BARBELL DROP LUNGE:
1. Position a barbell across your upper back while grasping the barbell with an overhand grip.
2. With your feet hip width apart, with one leg, take a big and wide step back and behind your opposite leg to get into a lunge position.
3. Lower into the lunge, with your torso upright and core contracted, until your back knee is just above the floor.
4. The barbell should remain square to the front and not rotate as you descend into the lunge.
5. Then drive your front foot through the floor to get back into the starting position.
6. Complete all the reps with one leg, then switch legs and repeat.
Check out our The Lower Body Hurricane Tabata Workout video. Give it a try!
If not, click here to go download it now. This guide takes away all the confusion with your diet and workouts as it gives you the exact meal plan, video cooking lessons, and grocery lists you need to Live Lean without being a slave in the kitchen. It also includes a FREE 4-week Hot Body Workout program.
This is the type of premium content our inner circle members at TeamLiveLean.com receive every single month.
So many of you have already download the starter guide for free and are loving the results. If you haven’t downloaded it yet, do it here.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, make sure you subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube channel as we upload new episodes every Monday and Thursday.
I love you guys and keep Living Lean.
Brad Gouthro is the founder of Live Lean TV, a media company focused on helping men and women “Live Lean” 365 days a year. Brad’s programs and content have helped millions of people all over the world learn how to get in shape, and more importantly, sustain it for life.