– 1 cup of water
– 2 scoops of instant coffee
– 1 scoop of Prograde Vanilla Whey Protein Powder
– 1 packet of Stevia (or 5 drops if using liquid Stevia)
– 3 ice cubes – (For a more intense tasting coffee drink – make the ice cubes out of frozen coffee)
1. Brew up coffee and pour into ice cube tray. (OPTIONAL)
2. Freeze ice cube tray to make coffee ice cubes. (OPTIONAL)
3. Once ice cubes are frozen put 3 coffee ice cubes in a glass. (OPTIONAL)
4. Blend water, instant coffee, Prograde Vanilla Whey Protein Powder, and stevia in a blender.
5. Pour liquid over the 3 coffee ice cubes (or plain ice cubes) and drink.