What’s happening Live Lean Nation, on today’s episode of Live Lean TV, I’m showing you how to make a satisfying and delicious homemade soup recipe.
Here’s the problem with most store bought soup.
A) You feel like you’re ripped off from enjoying a real hearty meal because the soup contains cheap ingredients that don’t fill you.
B) It’s loaded with sodium.
So here on Live Lean TV, I’m sharing a man-sized homemade soup recipe that is quick, it’ll fuel your gains, satisfy your hunger, and help you lean out.
These are the kinds of cooking lesson recipe videos our Team Live Lean Inner Circle Members enjoy EVERY WEEK! If you’re not yet a member, here’s what you’re missing out on!
Lets get cooking!
(makes 3-4 servings)
1. Add 2 of the 3 tbsp of coconut oil to a pot over medium high heat.
2. Saute the chopped onions and garlic in the coconut oil for 2-3 minutes.
3. Add the chopped potatoes and chicken stock to the pot and cook until the potatoes are soft (approx. 5 mins).
4. In a frying pan, heat the remaining 1 tbsp of coconut oil over medium heat and cook the chopped chorizo sausage for 3 mins.
5. Add kale to the frying pan and allow it to saute and wilt (approx. 5 mins).
6. Add the kale and sausage mixture to the pot and heat for another 7 minutes.
7. Add sea salt and pepper and serve in a bowl.
8. Top each soup bowl with olive oil and the lemon juice.
9. Yell out, “Damn That’s Good!”
If you need help putting together low carb meals high in protein and healthy fat, go join all our other Inner Circle members at TeamLiveLean.com. We upload a brand new cooking lesson recipe video every week, and to date, we have close to 60 recipes videos exclusive to TeamLiveLean.com. We’d love to have you join our inner circle family and get you your best body yet.