How To Do A RESISTANCE BAND FROG PRESS:
RESISTANCE BAND FROG PRESS: Targeted Muscles:
The Resistance Band Frog Press is an exercise that can target your legs and core.
RESISTANCE BAND FROG PRESS:
Watch the RESISTANCE BAND FROG PRESS: exercise demonstration video above.
To perform RESISTANCE BAND FROG PRESS:
1. Lie down on the floor, face up, and wrap a resistance band around your feet while holding the other end with your hands.
2. Start by bending your knees at a 90 degree angle and hold the resistance band close to the body where you’ll create tension during the pressing movement.
3. With your core contracted, under control, extend your legs in front of you as you feel more tension in the resistance band.
4. As you straighten your legs, keep them 1-3 feet off the ground. The lower you keep your feet, the more challenging the move will be on your core.
5. Reverse the movement and repeat.
Check The NEW #TeamHercules Back Workout
To build stronger back, check out our The NEW #TeamHercules Back Workout video. Give it a try!
Have You Downloaded our FREE New Ultimate Live Lean Starter Guide Yet?
If not, click here to go download it now. This guide takes away all the confusion with your diet and workouts as it gives you the exact meal plan, video cooking lessons, and grocery lists you need to Live Lean without being a slave in the kitchen. It also includes a FREE 4-week Hot Body Workout program.
This is the type of premium content our inner circle members at TeamLiveLean.com receive every single month.
So many of you have already download the starter guide for free and are loving the results. If you haven’t downloaded it yet, do it here.
Subscribe To My FREE Live Lean TV Health, Fitness, & Nutrition YouTube Channel For More Videos:
If you enjoyed today’s episode, make sure you subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube channel as we upload new episodes every Monday and Thursday.