Live Lean Nation, on today’s exercise demonstration, I’m showing you how to do kneeling cable pull downs.
Kneeling Cable Pull Downs are a great way to prepare yourself and strengthen the muscles you need for pull ups. Keeping your hips in a straight position during this movement better simulates your body position for pull ups than a seated pull down does.
Watch the Kneeling Cable Pull Downs: exercise demonstration video above.
To perform Kneeling Cable Pull Downs:
1. Place a pad or mat near a high cable with a rope attachment.
2. Kneel down so you are aligned just under the cable, making sure that your hips are in a straight upright position and your core and glutes are flexed.
3. Grab onto the rope handles and pull down towards your shoulders with wide elbows.
4. Make sure to flex your back muscles and keep stress out of your neck
5. Pause slightly at the bottom, then slowly release the weight back to the starting position and repeat.
To learn how to make your pull ups easier, check out our How to Make Your Pull Ups Easier video. Give it a try!
If not, click here to go download it now. This guide takes away all the confusion with your diet and workouts as it gives you the exact meal plan, video cooking lessons, and grocery lists you need to Live Lean without being a slave in the kitchen. It also includes a FREE 4-week Hot Body Workout program.
This is the type of premium content our inner circle members at TeamLiveLean.com receive every single month.
So many of you have already download the starter guide for free and are loving the results. If you haven’t downloaded it yet, do it here.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, make sure you subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube channel as we upload new episodes every Monday and Thursday.
I love you guys and keep Living Lean.