The Ankle Dorsiflexion Mobility Test is a great way to test mobility and flexibility in your ankles.
Watch the ANKLE DORSIFLEXION MOBILITY TEST: exercise demonstration video above.
To perform ANKLE DORSIFLEXION MOBILITY TEST:
1. Take off your shoes and socks.
2. Stand beside a wall with one foot forward, toes pointing straight ahead, and the other foot back.
3. With your front knee, lean forward, without allowing your knee to track inwards or outwards, and try to touch your knee to the wall without allowing your heel to lift off the floor.
4. Move your front foot as far away from the wall as you can while still being able to touch your front knee to the wall (without lifting your heel).
5. Measure the distance from your big toe to the wall.
6. Repeat for the other foot.
To stretch after a workout, check out our My Stretching Routine video. Give it a try!
If not, click here to go download it now. This guide takes away all the confusion with your diet and workouts as it gives you the exact meal plan, video cooking lessons, and grocery lists you need to Live Lean without being a slave in the kitchen. It also includes a FREE 4-week Hot Body Workout program.
This is the type of premium content our inner circle members at TeamLiveLean.com receive every single month.
So many of you have already download the starter guide for free and are loving the results. If you haven’t downloaded it yet, do it here.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, make sure you subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube channel as we upload new episodes every Monday and Thursday.
I love you guys and keep Living Lean.
Brad Gouthro is the founder of Live Lean TV, a media company focused on helping men and women “Live Lean” 365 days a year. Brad’s programs and content have helped millions of people all over the world learn how to get in shape, and more importantly, sustain it for life.