The NEW Live Lean 15 Bodyweight Workout – now on Digital DVD! #LLTV

3,127 Views

The World’s Best Bodyweight Workout System

In just 15 minutes, using only your bodyweight, this workout will start you on your journey to Live Lean. You’ll be dripping sweat, your muscles will be pumping, and your fat will be destroyed.

My world class Live Lean style workouts have helped men and women from over 180 countries, burn fat, build lean muscle, and ultimately Live Lean.

This workout is one of my all-time favorites and it’s destined to get you incredible results. It’s quick, it’s athletic, and most importantly it works.

All 7 Workouts are Filmed…

…in real-time, so you’ll be trained and working out right beside me. Your workouts DO NOT need to take over your life. I’m only asking for 15 of your minutes to transform your body.

The Workouts are Split into 3 Rounds & a Finisher…

…starting with the STARTER ROUND where I show you easier exercises…

…then we move on to the HYPERDRIVE ROUND where I take the same exercises, but modify them to get progressively harder.

The 3rd round, called the SCORCHER ROUND, continues to increase in intensity…

…then we’ll hit the final finisher…a 45 sec TORCHER FINISHER.

So if you’re a beginner…

Stick to the exercises in the STARTER ROUND for all 3 rounds.

If you’re more advanced…

Complete the SCORCHER ROUND for all 3 rounds.

That’s what makes Live Lean 15 suitable for all fitness levels!

No matter where you are, this workout will challenge you and bring out the best in you.

– You’re going to DESTROY your stubborn belly fat.
– You’re going to SCULPT your rock hard abs.
– You’re going to get RIPPED from head to toe.

There may be times where you want to stop, and that’s ok, because I’m going to be right there to push you through it. Get ready to Live Lean with me!

Live Lean 15 – Get It Now!

Live Lean 15

Live Lean 15

 

Live Lean 15You’ll get all 7 digital DVD workouts and Live Lean 15 Program Manual (includes Nutrition Info) as instant downloads when you buy the Live Lean 15 program.

NOW ONLY $47! (Limited Time Only)

Click here to get it: Live Lean 15

If this video was helpful, show your support by clicking the social media buttons to share the videos to help me further my transformation 100,000 mission.

Subscribe To My FREE Live Lean TV Fitness, & Nutrition YouTube Channel For More Videos:

Questions For You:

– Do you enjoy bodyweight workouts?
– Are you ready to get in incredible shape with 15 minute workouts?

 

Be sure to share your answers in the comment section below and share this post with your friends via the social media icons on the side or below.

Check out my FREE WORKOUT VIDEOS & PRINTABLE WORKOUTS, click: FREE WORKOUTS

Check out my FREE COOKING VIDEOS & RECIPES, click: FREE RECIPES

Also be sure to subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube Channel so you never miss a recipe or workout!

 

11 responses to “The NEW Live Lean 15 Bodyweight Workout – now on Digital DVD! #LLTV

  1. Could you tell me the difference in these ” workouts ” in this program and the Free ones offered thru YouTube?? {Just the workouts – not the extra stuff}
    Thank You ~

  2. Brad, simply the best representation of physical exercise inspiration,
    fitness and all-around health. Thank you for everything, although this is
    not a “wisdom” channel or specifically inspiration oriented, your attitude,
    persona and outlook on life makes this THE single most inspirational and
    incredible channel I’ve ever seen. Brad you are absolutely completely and
    in every way possible, The Man.

  3. this workout is great but it’s only 20%. The other 80% is when you go home
    and eat in that caloric deficit, ignoring the cravings and sticking to the
    goal. Nutrition is everything.

  4. Hey Brad. Love your videos and definitely will be checking this out. One
    thing I just want to pass onto you though: When filming, don’t shoot
    against a window like you’ve done here. Sunlight washing out whatever your
    filming and give you a weird glare. Instead, shoot with a window. Which
    means put the natural like behind the camera and a darker light-absorbing
    color behind the person in the video. This will give you much better
    lighting about make your videos look a lot better.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *