Live Lean Nation, on today’s exercise demonstration, I’m showing you how to do a dumbbell boxer punch with dumbbell squat.
The Dumbbell Boxer Punch with Dumbbell Squat is an excellent exercise combo to warm up the entire body and really target the shoulders, glutes, quads, and hamstrings.
To perform DUMBBELL BOXER PUNCH WITH DUMBBELL SQUAT:
1. Hold a pair of dumbbells in each hand by your sides.
2. With a palms facing in neutral grip, bend your elbows until the dumbbells are in front of your chest.
3. Then extend one arm forward in a punching motion while turning your palm down during the punching sequence.
4. Alternate back and forth between the right and left arms.
5. Repeat for 10-20 reps/arm.
6. Once you hit your rep goal, immediately move into dumbbell squats by taking a slightly wider than hip width stance and with a neutral, palms facing in grip, hold a dumbbell in each arm down by your sides.
7. Begin the movement by bending at the hips, then your knees, as you lower your body until your thighs are parallel to the floor. Ensure your chest is up and maintain a natural arch in your lower back.
8. Once your thighs are parallel, press your feet through the ground to rise back up to standing.
9. Repeat for 10-20 squats.
10. That’s one set.
Get a full body workout, check out our The Lean Physique Total Body Workout video. Give it a try!
If not, click here to go download it now. This guide takes away all the confusion with your diet and workouts as it gives you the exact meal plan, video cooking lessons, and grocery lists you need to Live Lean without being a slave in the kitchen. It also includes a FREE 4-week Hot Body Workout program.
This is the type of premium content our inner circle members at TeamLiveLean.com receive every single month.
So many of you have already download the starter guide for free and are loving the results. If you haven’t downloaded it yet, do it here.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, make sure you subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube channel as we upload new episodes every Monday and Thursday.
I love you guys and keep Living Lean.
Brad Gouthro is the founder of Live Lean TV, a media company focused on helping men and women “Live Lean” 365 days a year. Brad’s programs and content have helped millions of people all over the world learn how to get in shape, and more importantly, sustain it for life.