The Crossover Dumbbell Step Up targets the hamstrings, glutes, and quads, as well as helps improve your balance and coordination.
Watch the Crossover Dumbbell Step Up: exercise demonstration video above.
To perform Crossover Dumbbell Step Up:
1. Hold a dumbbell in each arm and stand to the side of a bench or step.
2. With your core engaged, cross the outside leg in front of the leg next to the bench and step up onto the bench.
3. Press down on the bench with your foot to bring your body up until your other leg is straight with the bench leg.
4. Reverse the movement by crossing the free standing leg behind the leg on the bench to go back to the floor.
5. Repeat, then switch legs.
For more plyometric exercises, check out our The Lower Body Hurricane Tabata Workout video. Give it a try!
If not, click here to go download it now. This guide takes away all the confusion with your diet and workouts as it gives you the exact meal plan, video cooking lessons, and grocery lists you need to Live Lean without being a slave in the kitchen. It also includes a FREE 4-week Hot Body Workout program.
This is the type of premium content our inner circle members at TeamLiveLean.com receive every single month.
So many of you have already download the starter guide for free and are loving the results. If you haven’t downloaded it yet, do it here.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, make sure you subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube channel as we upload new episodes every Monday and Thursday.
I love you guys and keep Living Lean.
Brad Gouthro is the founder of Live Lean TV, a media company focused on helping men and women “Live Lean” 365 days a year. Brad’s programs and content have helped millions of people all over the world learn how to get in shape, and more importantly, sustain it for life.