How To Make Paleo Sweet Potato Protein Pancakes
Live Lean Nation, a few episodes ago I showed you all the meals I ate while travelling. You fell in love with the Sweet Potato Blueberry Protein Pancakes. I know this because you’ve asked a million times for the recipe! So…
Here’s The Sweet Potato Protein Pancakes Recipe…
Sweet Potato Protein Pancakes Ingredients (makes 2 servings):
– 2 whole eggs
– 3 oz cooked/chopped sweet potatoes
– 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
– 1/2 banana
– packet stevia
– 3/4 cup of blueberries
– 1 tbsp almond butter
– 1 tbsp chia seeds
– dash cinnamon
– 1 tbsp coconut oil
Sweet Potato Protein Pancakes Instructions
1. Add eggs, cooked sweet potato chunks, protein powder, banana, chia seeds,& stevia to a blender.
2. Blend until a smooth pancake batter consistency.
3. Heat pan over medium heat. Add coconut oil to grease pan.
4. Add a disc sized amount of batter to the pan and cook for 2-3 mins.
5. Flip pancake, and cook the other side for 1-2 mins. Continue with the rest of the batter.
6. On the top of the cooked pancake, spread 1 tsp of almond butter and top with a handful of blueberries and a sprinkle of cinnamon. Put another pancake on top and repeat with the almond butter, blueberries, and cinnamon.
Sweet Potato Blueberry Protein Pancakes Nutrition Info (per serving):