Wall Slides Exercise Demonstration:
Wall Slides: Targeted Muscles:
Wall slides target your upper back and shoulders, specifically, your lats, traps, and rear deltoids.
How To Do Wall Slides:
Watch the wall slide exercise demonstration video above.
To perform the wall slide:
1. Stand against a wall ensuring your butt, back, arms, and head touch the wall.
2. Now in a slow and controlled manner, raise your arms over your head.
3. Then lower your arms by bending your elbows until they are close to your sides.
4. Do your best to ensure your shoulders, elbows, and wrists maintain contact with the wall throughout the movement.
5. You should feel a contraction in your shoulders and back.
Check This: Are You Tough Enough For This 15 Minute Workout:
You’ll see me incorporating wall slides into this workout.
Also, to ensure you’re maximizing your gains, check out more of our exercise demonstration videos.
Have You Downloaded our FREE New Ultimate Live Lean Starter Guide Yet?
If not, click here to go download it now. This guide takes away all the confusion with your diet and workouts as it gives you the exact meal plan, video cooking lessons, and grocery lists you need to Live Lean without being a slave in the kitchen. It also includes a FREE 4-week Hot Body Workout program.
This is the type of premium content our inner circle members at TeamLiveLean.com receive every single month.
So many of you have already download the starter guide for free and are loving the results. If you haven’t downloaded it yet, do it here.
Subscribe To My FREE Live Lean TV Health, Fitness, & Nutrition YouTube Channel For More Videos:
If you enjoyed today’s episode, make sure you subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube channel as we upload new episodes every Monday and Thursday.