Eat This For Breakfast To Stay Satiated and Reduce Hunger Cravings All Day Long :
Live Lean Nation, in today’s episode I’m showing you how to make the best breakfast for weight loss, that will not only help you lose fat and build muscle, it’ll also keep you feeling full and reduce hunger cravings all day long.
So I’m often asked what is the best breakfast for weight loss.
Now before I share my opinion and the exact breakfast that I love to eat, this probably flies in the face of what you hear in the mainstream media.
I mean I remember seeing a day time talk show segment about 3 years ago, where a dude came on and shared his best breakfast for weight loss.
After seeing what he shared, which was a small serving of egg whites and small handful of blueberries, it was 100% clear that his strategy on weight loss was 100% focused on calorie restriction.
Yes, calorie restriction is necessary for weight loss, but there is no way that tiny serving would be enough to keep you feeling full and energized.
Here on Live Lean TV, we prefer to go about weight loss in an entirely different way…
And let’s be real, our testimonials don’t lie.
We focus on eating one ingredient, satiating foods, that are high in muscle building and calorie blasting protein, brain healthy and hunger crushing healthy fat, and energizing vegetables high in fiber and other micronutrients.
Trust me, when you see the delicious ingredients that go into making this breakfast, and the volume and quantity that you will be eating…
You will be shocked that this will help you lose weight.
But here’s the thing, study after study shows a breakfast with at least 30g of protein, not carbohydrates, is better for weight loss, muscle building, and sustained energy all day long.
Even though this is a higher calorie breakfast than what you’re probably used to…
Check this out:
Your blood sugar and insulin will be balanced, meaning your sugar cravings will be kept in check…
You won’t feel as hungry throughout the day, meaning you’ll consume less hunger inducing junk food at night…
Thus eating less overall calories at the end of the day.
So with that said…here’s the best breakfast for weight loss:
(Makes 1 serving of the meal but 4 servings of the meat mixture)
- 1 lbs organic 85/15 ground beef
- 4 diced cloves of garlic
- ⅓ cup of diced red onion
- Sea salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- Herb mixture to taste (I used Mrs. Dash Garlic and Herb Salt-Free)
- 3 organic whole eggs
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp salsa
- Handful of organic arugula
- Hot sauce to taste (I used Sriracha)
- ¼ avocado sliced
- Mustard to taste
- 1 tbsp macadamia nuts
- Add pan to heat.
- Add ground beef to heated pan, break it apart, and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Dice 4 cloves of garlic and ⅓ cup of red onion and mix together.
- Add mixture to the pan with cooking ground beef and stir.
- Add sea salt, black pepper, and an herbal mix to taste to the meat mixture and stir.
- Cook for a total time of 6-8 minutes or until everything is cooked thoroughly.
- Remove meat mixture from heat.
- Portion out meat mixture into 4 different servings.
- Put 3 of the servings in tupperware and store in the fridge once it’s cooled down.
- Crack eggs into a bowl and beat together.
- Clean the pan and add it back to medium heat.
- Cover pan with 1 tsp of coconut oil.
- Add your favorite herbal mix to taste into the pan.
- Add egg mixture to pan, top with another dash of the herb mix, and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Flip egg and cook for another minute.
- Top with 2 tbsp of salsa and spread evenly over the top of the egg.
- Add a handful of arugula on top of the salsa.
- Top with one portion of the meat mixture.
- Add a little more of your favorite herbal seasoning to taste to the top.
- Top with hot sauce to taste.
- Remove egg mixture from pan and place it on a plate.
- Top with ¼ avocado slices.
- Top with a drizzle of mustard to taste.
- Add 1 tbsp of macadamia nuts to the side.
But wait a minute…before you say I don’t have time to make meat like that in the morning…
You can do this the night before, store it in tupperware in your fridge, then simply add the pre-cooked meat to your breakfast.
And if you’re not used to eating breakfast or this amount of breakfast, trust me, your body will eventually adapt to craving this amount of food in the morning (or if you fast, after your fast in the afternoon).
So that’s just one version of the best breakfast for weight loss.
You can use different ingredients, but make sure they’re compatible.
Meaning, if you don’t want to eat organic ground beef, swap it with something high in protein like organic chicken or turkey.
If you don’t like macadamia nuts, swap it with almonds or another source of healthy fat like avocado.
And if you don’t want Arugula, swap it with another fibrous vegetable like spinach.
Plus all the calorie free spices and sauces like mustard, salsa, and sriracha are optional.
Make it work for you.
Bottom line, if you want to change your physique, your health, and your energy, get on a meal plan that include recipes comprised of hunger crushing ingredients like these.
If you haven’t joined our TeamLiveLean.com program yet, now is the time to do it. It’s like our group coaching platform where we provide you and other people just like you with weekly meal plans and cooking video lessons to each recipe, and a 4 week training program every month, and access to our private Facebook coaching group.
And share this video with your homiez.
I love you guys and keep Living Lean.
Subscribe To My FREE Live Lean TV Health, Fitness, & Nutrition YouTube Channel For More Videos:
If you enjoyed today’s episode, make sure you subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube channel as we upload new episodes every Monday and Thursday.