Muscle Building Side Dish – Sweet Potato Hash Browns
Remember those greasy and salty hash browns you get when you order eggs for breakfast at a diner?
On today’s Live Lean TV episode of Brad’s Cookbook, I’m going to try and replicate those unhealthy hash browns with a healthy sweet potato hash browns version.
We’re using simple ingredients and this recipe only takes you 8 minutes.
If you’re ready to learn how to eat healthy (and delicious food)…lets get started.
Click the video below to watch me prepare this Sweet Potato Recipe: Hash Browns:
– 1 cubed sweet potato
– 1/3 cup of diced onion
– 1/3 cup of diced red pepper
– 2 tsp of olive oil
– 1 tbsp water
1. Add olive oil to a pan and heat over medium to low heat.
2. Add onions and sautÃ© for 2 mins.
3. Add red pepper and sweet potatoes. Cover with a lid and cook for 8 mins or until sweet potatoes are soft. Be sure to stir the mixture every few minutes.
4. Add pepper.
Nutrition Information via my Meal Planner Software
Questions For You:
– What are your favorite ways to eat sweet potato?
– Are there any other recipes you’d like to see me make?
Be sure to share your answers in the comment section below and share this post with your friends via the social media icons on the side or below.
Get my full PREMIUM LIVE LEAN LIFESTYLE PROGRAM, click ’”> AWAKEN THE ABS WITHIN
Check out my FREE WORKOUT VIDEOS & PRINTABLE WORKOUTS, click ’”> FREE WORKOUTS
Check out my FREE COOKING VIDEOS & RECIPES, click ’”> FREE RECIPES
Also be sure to subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube Channel so you never miss a recipe or workout!