How To Do A STANDING CABLE LATERAL RAISE:
STANDING CABLE LATERAL RAISE: Targeted Muscles:
The Standing Cable Lateral Raise is a great exercise to target the shoulder, in particular the medial outside portion of the deltoids.
STANDING CABLE LATERAL RAISE:
Watch the STANDING CABLE LATERAL RAISE: exercise demonstration video above.
To perform STANDING CABLE LATERAL RAISE:
1. Stand in the middle of a cable machine with the handles attached to both low pulleys.
2. Grab each handle with an overhand grip with the opposite hand so your arms are crossed in front of your body.
3. Keeping your core and glutes contracted, chest upright and stationary, lift both handles with your arms extended until just above parallel to the floor.
4. At the top of the lift focus on keeping your pinkie fingers higher than your thumbs. Think pouring water out of a jar.
5. Then under control, slowly reverse the movement, without letting the tension off the shoulders at the bottom of the range.
Check Delt Demolition Workout
To build bolder shoulders, check out our Delt Demolition Workout video. Give it a try!
Have You Downloaded our FREE New Ultimate Live Lean Starter Guide Yet?
If not, click here to go download it now. This guide takes away all the confusion with your diet and workouts as it gives you the exact meal plan, video cooking lessons, and grocery lists you need to Live Lean without being a slave in the kitchen. It also includes a FREE 4-week Hot Body Workout program.
This is the type of premium content our inner circle members at TeamLiveLean.com receive every single month.
So many of you have already download the starter guide for free and are loving the results. If you haven’t downloaded it yet, do it here.
Subscribe To My FREE Live Lean TV Health, Fitness, & Nutrition YouTube Channel For More Videos:
If you enjoyed today’s episode, make sure you subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube channel as we upload new episodes every Monday and Thursday.