Ingredients (use organic ingredients if possible):
– 454 g kamut linguine
– 2 cups low-sodium chicken or vegetable broth
– 1 medium red onion
– 2 cloves of garlic
– 454 g of shrimp
– 2/3 cup of cream cheese
– 1 tbsp of chopped fresh basil
– 1 tsp of chopped fresh marjoram
– 2 tsp of lemon zest
– sea salt
– black pepper
– 1 cup chopped cherry tomatoes
– 2 cups of chopped baby spinach
1. Cook pasta according to package directions.
2. In a small sauce pan heat broth and add onions, garlic, and shrimp. Cover and simmer for 5 minutes (until Shrimp is heated through).
3. In a small bowl mix together cream cheese, basil, marjoram, lemon zest, sea salt, and pepper. Heat in microwave for 60 seconds.
4. Drain pasta and add to a plate. Top pasta with chopped spinach, diced cherry tomatoes, shrimp, onions, and some of the broth. Top with a tbsp of the cottage cheese mixture.
Nutritional Information Per Serving (recipe makes 6 servings)
Protein: 25 g
Carbs: 55 g
Fats: 6 g
Most Helpful Products: