How To Do STANDING MACHINE CALF RAISES (TOES STRAIGHT, TOES OUT, TOES IN):
STANDING MACHINE CALF RAISES (TOES STRAIGHT, TOES OUT, TOES IN): Targeted Muscles:
Standing Machine Calf Raises are an excellent way to target the calf muscles, in particular, the gastrocnemius muscle.
STANDING MACHINE CALF RAISES (TOES STRAIGHT, TOES OUT, TOES IN):
To perform STANDING MACHINE CALF RAISES (TOES STRAIGHT, TOES OUT, TOES IN):
1. Place the balls of your feet on the platform and position your shoulders underneath the shoulder pads.
2. To target different sides of the calves, you can keep your toes straight to target the overall gastrocnemius. With toes in, you’re targeting the outside, and with toes out, you’re targeting the inside.
3. With your knees slightly bent and stationary, raise your heels as high as you can while giving your calves a strong contraction.
4. Pause for a moment at the top, then under control, slowly lower your heels to give your calves a good stretch, then repeat.
5. You knees should stationary throughout the range of motion meaning there is no movement at the knees during the raising or lowering of the heels.
Check Best of Both Worlds LEG WORKOUT For Strength & Mass
Build your legs, check out our Best of Both Worlds LEG WORKOUT For Strength & Mass video. Give it a try!
Have You Downloaded our FREE New Ultimate Live Lean Starter Guide Yet?
If not, click here to go download it now. This guide takes away all the confusion with your diet and workouts as it gives you the exact meal plan, video cooking lessons, and grocery lists you need to Live Lean without being a slave in the kitchen. It also includes a FREE 4-week Hot Body Workout program.
This is the type of premium content our inner circle members at TeamLiveLean.com receive every single month.
So many of you have already download the starter guide for free and are loving the results. If you haven’t downloaded it yet, do it here.
Subscribe To My FREE Live Lean TV Health, Fitness, & Nutrition YouTube Channel For More Videos:
If you enjoyed today’s episode, make sure you subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube channel as we upload new episodes every Monday and Thursday.