How To Do RESISTANCE BAND PUSH UPS:
RESISTANCE BAND PUSH UPS: Targeted Muscles:
Resistance Band Push Ups are a great way to challenge your chest muscles with constant tension throughout the full range of motion, in particular the top of the push up where it tends to get easier when using just bodyweight.
RESISTANCE BAND PUSH UPS:
Watch the RESISTANCE BAND PUSH UPS: exercise demonstration video above.
To perform RESISTANCE BAND PUSH UPS:
1. Grip the resistance band with both hands, then place it across the back of your shoulders.
2. Get into a push up position with your hands shoulder width apart and your legs straight and extended behind you.
3. Bend your elbows to lower your body towards the floor.
4. Once your chest is just above the floor and your upper arms are parallel to the floor, push your hands through the floor to get back to the starting position.
5. You should notice the top of the range of motion gets harder due to the extra resistance from the resistance band.
6. To further challenge yourself, add a second resistance band or a thicker resistance band.
Check Chest Pumping Giant Set Chest Workout
For more total body workouts, check out our Chest Pumping Giant Set Chest Workout video. Give it a try!
Have You Downloaded our FREE New Ultimate Live Lean Starter Guide Yet?
If not, click here to go download it now. This guide takes away all the confusion with your diet and workouts as it gives you the exact meal plan, video cooking lessons, and grocery lists you need to Live Lean without being a slave in the kitchen. It also includes a FREE 4-week Hot Body Workout program.
This is the type of premium content our inner circle members at TeamLiveLean.com receive every single month.
So many of you have already download the starter guide for free and are loving the results. If you haven’t downloaded it yet, do it here.
Subscribe To My FREE Live Lean TV Health, Fitness, & Nutrition YouTube Channel For More Videos:
If you enjoyed today’s episode, make sure you subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube channel as we upload new episodes every Monday and Thursday.