How To Do PULL UP NEGATIVES:
PULL UP NEGATIVES: Targeted Muscles:
Pull Up Negatives are an eccentric exercise that can help quickly build strength in your back and arms helping you work towards pull ups. This is a progression after getting strong at pull downs and assisted pull ups.
PULL UP NEGATIVES:
Watch the PULL UP NEGATIVES: exercise demonstration video above.
To perform PULL UP NEGATIVES:
1. Place a bench or step underneath a pull up bar.
2. Make sure that the height of the bench allows you to bend your knees while grabbing onto the bar with straight arms.
3. Jump and pull yourself to the top with your chin above the bar.
4. Pause for a moment while contracting every muscle in your back
5. Slowly lower yourself back down to a straight arm hang before touching your feet back to the bench.
6. Continue these reps until you can no longer control your weight on the descent.
Check How To Do A PULL UP
To progress you pull ups, check out our How To Do A PULL UP video. Give it a try!
Have You Downloaded our FREE New Ultimate Live Lean Starter Guide Yet?
If not, click here to go download it now. This guide takes away all the confusion with your diet and workouts as it gives you the exact meal plan, video cooking lessons, and grocery lists you need to Live Lean without being a slave in the kitchen. It also includes a FREE 4-week Hot Body Workout program.
This is the type of premium content our inner circle members at TeamLiveLean.com receive every single month.
So many of you have already download the starter guide for free and are loving the results. If you haven’t downloaded it yet, do it here.
Subscribe To My FREE Live Lean TV Health, Fitness, & Nutrition YouTube Channel For More Videos:
If you enjoyed today’s episode, make sure you subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube channel as we upload new episodes every Monday and Thursday.