How To Do JUMP LUNGES:
JUMP LUNGES: Targeted Muscles:
Jump Lunges are a great plyometric exercise that primarily targets the quads, glutes, hamstrings, and calves. It also improves balance, coordination, power, and explosiveness.
Watch the JUMP LUNGES: exercise demonstration video above.
To perform JUMP LUNGES:
1. While standing, take one step forward with one leg.
2. As you make the descent into the lunge, your front thigh should be parallel to the ground with your back knee at a 90 degree angle hovering just above the floor.
3. Ensure your upper body is upright and perpendicular to the ground throughout the movement without allowing your front knee to go past your toes in the lunge position.
4. Now explode up into a jump by pressing both of your feet through the ground, bringing your back foot forward and your forward foot back, and driving your arms as if you’re sprinting.
5. Cushion your joints by landing softly back into the lunge position and repeat.
Check 20 Min Explosive Plyometric Workout Circuit
To get an explosive plyo workout, check out our 20 Min Explosive Plyometric Workout Circuit video. Give it a try!
Have You Downloaded our FREE New Ultimate Live Lean Starter Guide Yet?
If not, click here to go download it now. This guide takes away all the confusion with your diet and workouts as it gives you the exact meal plan, video cooking lessons, and grocery lists you need to Live Lean without being a slave in the kitchen. It also includes a FREE 4-week Hot Body Workout program.
This is the type of premium content our inner circle members at TeamLiveLean.com receive every single month.
So many of you have already download the starter guide for free and are loving the results. If you haven’t downloaded it yet, do it here.
Subscribe To My FREE Live Lean TV Health, Fitness, & Nutrition YouTube Channel For More Videos:
If you enjoyed today’s episode, make sure you subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube channel as we upload new episodes every Monday and Thursday.