How To Do DUMBBELL CONCENTRATION CURLS:
DUMBBELL CONCENTRATION CURLS: Targeted Muscles:
Dumbbell Concentration Curls are a great isolation exercise for the biceps.
DUMBBELL CONCENTRATION CURLS:
Watch the DUMBBELL CONCENTRATION CURLS: exercise demonstration video above.
To perform DUMBBELL CONCENTRATION CURLS:
1. While sitting on a bench, spread your knees wider than shoulder width with your feet firmly planted into the floor.
2. Place one hand on your thigh for support, while holding a dumbbell with a neutral, palm facing in grip with the other hand.
3. Slightly bend forward, and place your tricep against your inner thigh, and allow the arm with the dumbbell to hang straight down to the floor.
4. Contract and squeeze your bicep by curling the dumbbell towards your shoulder while keeping your tricep placed against your thigh at all times.
5. Under control, slowly lower the weight by straightening your arm, then repeat.
6. Switch arms after you hit your desired reps, and repeat.
Check The Biceps Blaster Workout
To build you lower body, check out our The Biceps Blaster Workout video. Give it a try!
Have You Downloaded our FREE New Ultimate Live Lean Starter Guide Yet?
If not, click here to go download it now. This guide takes away all the confusion with your diet and workouts as it gives you the exact meal plan, video cooking lessons, and grocery lists you need to Live Lean without being a slave in the kitchen. It also includes a FREE 4-week Hot Body Workout program.
This is the type of premium content our inner circle members at TeamLiveLean.com receive every single month.
So many of you have already download the starter guide for free and are loving the results. If you haven’t downloaded it yet, do it here.
Subscribe To My FREE Live Lean TV Health, Fitness, & Nutrition YouTube Channel For More Videos:
If you enjoyed today’s episode, make sure you subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube channel as we upload new episodes every Monday and Thursday.