How To Do A STANDING DUMBBELL SHOULDER JAVOREK COMPLEX:
Live Lean Nation, on today’s exercise demonstration, I’m showing you how to do standing dumbbell shoulder javorek complex.
STANDING DUMBBELL SHOULDER JAVOREK COMPLEX: Targeted Muscles:
The Standing Dumbbell Shoulder Javorek Complex is a fantastic training modality that was created by coach Istvan Javorek.
STANDING DUMBBELL SHOULDER JAVOREK COMPLEX:
To perform STANDING DUMBBELL SHOULDER JAVOREK COMPLEX:
1. Perform a standing dumbbell front raise by standing with a pair of dumbbells at your sides with a palms facing in grip.
2. Raise the dumbbells with extended arms in front of you until they are parallel to the floor.
3. Reverse the movement to lower the weights and repeat for 6 reps.
4. After your 6th rep, without stopping or dropping the dumbbells, perform a standing dumbbell lateral raise by raising the dumbbells with extended arms out to your sides until they reach parallel to the floor.
5. Reverse the movement to lower the weights and repeat for 6 reps.
6. No breaks, move directly into the bent over dumbbell rear delt raise by bending over at the waist until you’re close to parallel with the floor.
7. Raise the dumbbells with extended arms out to your sides until they reach parallel to the floor.
8. Reverse the movement to lower the weights and repeat for 6 reps.
9. Without stopping, perform a standing dumbbell upright row by placing your arms in front of your thighs with a palms facing you grip.
10. Pull the dumbbells up by bending your elbows to the side, keeping the dumbbells close to your body until you reach just below your chin.
11. Reverse the movement to lower the weights and repeat for 6 reps.
12. Without putting the weights down, move directly into the final exercise of the Javorek complex, the standing dumbbell hammer curl to shoulder press.
13. Turn your palms in so they face in other, curl the dumbbells up to your shoulders, then press them overhead keeping your palms facing each other.
14. Reverse the movement to lower the weights and repeat for 6 reps.
15. You’re done.
16. You just completed 5 exercises for a total of 30 reps, in just one set.
Check Delt Demolition Workout
To build your shoulders, check out our Delt Demolition Workout video. Give it a try!
Have You Downloaded our FREE New Ultimate Live Lean Starter Guide Yet?
If not, click here to go download it now. This guide takes away all the confusion with your diet and workouts as it gives you the exact meal plan, video cooking lessons, and grocery lists you need to Live Lean without being a slave in the kitchen. It also includes a FREE 4-week Hot Body Workout program.
This is the type of premium content our inner circle members at TeamLiveLean.com receive every single month.
So many of you have already download the starter guide for free and are loving the results. If you haven’t downloaded it yet, do it here.
Subscribe To My FREE Live Lean TV Health, Fitness, & Nutrition YouTube Channel For More Videos:
If you enjoyed today’s episode, make sure you subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube channel as we upload new episodes every Monday and Thursday.