How To Do A STANDING BICEPS CABLE CURL (WITH ROPE):
STANDING BICEPS CABLE CURL (WITH ROPE): Targeted Muscles:
The Standing Biceps Cable Curl (With Rope) is an excellent exercise that targets the biceps.
STANDING BICEPS CABLE CURL (WITH ROPE):
Watch the STANDING BICEPS CABLE CURL (WITH ROPE): exercise demonstration video above.
To perform STANDING BICEPS CABLE CURL (WITH ROPE):
1. Attach a rope attachment to the low pulley and grip each side of the rope with your hands with your palms facing each other.
2. I like to stand on a riser so I can get full extension at the bottom of the lift.
3. With you core and glutes contracted and your arms fully extended, with elbows tight to your sides, bend your elbows to contract your biceps and curl the rope up towards your shoulders, while externally rotating so your palms face up.
4. Your arm should be locked into this position with only the curling movement coming at the elbow joint.
5. Under control, slowly reverse the movement and repeat.
Check The Biceps Blaster Workout
To pump your biceps, check out our The Biceps Blaster Workout video. Give it a try!
Have You Downloaded our FREE New Ultimate Live Lean Starter Guide Yet?
If not, click here to go download it now. This guide takes away all the confusion with your diet and workouts as it gives you the exact meal plan, video cooking lessons, and grocery lists you need to Live Lean without being a slave in the kitchen. It also includes a FREE 4-week Hot Body Workout program.
This is the type of premium content our inner circle members at TeamLiveLean.com receive every single month.
So many of you have already download the starter guide for free and are loving the results. If you haven’t downloaded it yet, do it here.
Subscribe To My FREE Live Lean TV Health, Fitness, & Nutrition YouTube Channel For More Videos:
If you enjoyed today’s episode, make sure you subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube channel as we upload new episodes every Monday and Thursday.