How To Do A SQUATTING BICEPS CABLE CURL WITH ROPE:
SQUATTING BICEPS CABLE CURL (WITH ROPE): Targeted Muscles:
The Squatting Biceps Cable Curl (With Rope) is a great modification of the traditional biceps cable curl where you hold an isometric squat, while isolating the biceps with curls.
SQUATTING BICEPS CABLE CURL (WITH ROPE):
To perform SQUATTING BICEPS CABLE CURL (WITH ROPE):
1. Attach a rope attachment to the low pulley and grip each side of the rope with your hands with your palms facing each other.
2. Squat down so your hamstrings are touching your calves, chest upright, with a strong flat back.
3. With your elbows just on the inside of your knees, bend your elbows to contract your biceps and curl the rope up towards your shoulders, while externally rotating so your palms face up.
4. Your arm should be locked into this position with only the curling movement coming at the elbow joint.
5. Under control, slowly reverse the movement and repeat.
Check The Biceps Blaster Workout
To pump your biceps, check out our The Biceps Blaster Workout video. Give it a try!
Have You Downloaded our FREE New Ultimate Live Lean Starter Guide Yet?
If not, click here to go download it now. This guide takes away all the confusion with your diet and workouts as it gives you the exact meal plan, video cooking lessons, and grocery lists you need to Live Lean without being a slave in the kitchen. It also includes a FREE 4-week Hot Body Workout program.
This is the type of premium content our inner circle members at TeamLiveLean.com receive every single month.
So many of you have already download the starter guide for free and are loving the results. If you haven’t downloaded it yet, do it here.
Subscribe To My FREE Live Lean TV Health, Fitness, & Nutrition YouTube Channel For More Videos:
If you enjoyed today’s episode, make sure you subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube channel as we upload new episodes every Monday and Thursday.