How To Do A SHOULDERS ELEVATED BARBELL HIP THRUST:
SHOULDERS ELEVATED BARBELL HIP THRUST: Targeted Muscles:
The Shoulders Elevated Barbell Hip Thrust is one of the most advanced progressions of the hip thrust as the extra weight on the barbell overloads the glutes, requiring maximum contraction.
SHOULDERS ELEVATED BARBELL HIP THRUST:
Watch the SHOULDERS ELEVATED BARBELL HIP THRUST: exercise demonstration video above.
To perform SHOULDERS ELEVATED BARBELL HIP THRUST:
1. Sit down on the ground with your upper mid back and shoulders against a bench.
2. Carefully roll the loaded barbell over your legs and across your hips.
3. With your knees bent at a 90 degree angle and feet firmly planted into the floor, grip the barbell with an overhand grip for balance, then raise and extend your hips to create a straight line from your knees to your shoulders by pressing your feet into the floor while keeping your core contracted.
4. Pause and squeeze your glutes hard.
5. Under control, slowly lower your glutes back towards the ground and repeat without touching the floor.
Check The Lower Body Hurricane Tabata Workout
To get your lower body in fire, check out our The Lower Body Hurricane Tabata Workout video. Give it a try!
Have You Downloaded our FREE New Ultimate Live Lean Starter Guide Yet?
If not, click here to go download it now. This guide takes away all the confusion with your diet and workouts as it gives you the exact meal plan, video cooking lessons, and grocery lists you need to Live Lean without being a slave in the kitchen. It also includes a FREE 4-week Hot Body Workout program.
This is the type of premium content our inner circle members at TeamLiveLean.com receive every single month.
So many of you have already download the starter guide for free and are loving the results. If you haven’t downloaded it yet, do it here.
Subscribe To My FREE Live Lean TV Health, Fitness, & Nutrition YouTube Channel For More Videos:
If you enjoyed today’s episode, make sure you subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube channel as we upload new episodes every Monday and Thursday.