How To Do A PEC DECK FLY:
PEC DECK FLY: Targeted Muscles:
The Pec Deck Fly is a great isolation exercise targeting the chest.
PEC DECK FLY:
Watch the PEC DECK FLY: exercise demonstration video above.
To perform PEC DECK FLY:
1. Sit down with your back against the pad, feet planted in the ground, and your knees bent at a 90 degree angle.
2. On this pec deck machine grab the handles with your hands. Your elbows should also be bent at a 90 degree angle at shoulder level. However other pec deck machines may have your arms extended out to the sides.
3. Initiate the movement by contracting your chest, and bringing your arms in front of your chest.
4. Ensure your give a really good squeeze at the end of the range of motion.
5. Then under control, slowly reverse the movement back to the starting positioning, while maintaining tension on the chest at all times, and repeat.
Check Chest Pumping Giant Set Chest Workout
For more total body workouts, check out our Chest Pumping Giant Set Chest Workout video. Give it a try!
Have You Downloaded our FREE New Ultimate Live Lean Starter Guide Yet?
If not, click here to go download it now. This guide takes away all the confusion with your diet and workouts as it gives you the exact meal plan, video cooking lessons, and grocery lists you need to Live Lean without being a slave in the kitchen. It also includes a FREE 4-week Hot Body Workout program.
This is the type of premium content our inner circle members at TeamLiveLean.com receive every single month.
So many of you have already download the starter guide for free and are loving the results. If you haven’t downloaded it yet, do it here.
Subscribe To My FREE Live Lean TV Health, Fitness, & Nutrition YouTube Channel For More Videos:
If you enjoyed today’s episode, make sure you subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube channel as we upload new episodes every Monday and Thursday.