How To Do A MID CABLE FLY:
MID CABLE FLY: Targeted Muscles:
The Mid Cable Fly is an exercise that targets the chest muscles.
MID CABLE FLY:
Watch the MID CABLE FLY: exercise demonstration video above.
To perform MID CABLE FLY:
1. At a cable machine, set both pulleys to a middle position approximately at chest level.
2. Grab both handles with your hands and step out from the cable machine to ensure you can lift through the full range of motion. The further you step away from the cable machine, the more challenge it will be to remain stable.
3. With your arms extended to the side, sweep your extended arms in front of your like you’re about to give another person a hug.
4. As your hands come close at chest level, pause for a moment to really accentuate the squeeze.
5. Then under control, slowly reverse the movement back to the starting position with your arms parallel to the ground.
Check The 4 Minute Fitness Challenge That Chisels Your Chest
To chisel your chest, check out our The 4 Minute Fitness Challenge That Chisels Your Chest video. Give it a try!
Have You Downloaded our FREE New Ultimate Live Lean Starter Guide Yet?
If not, click here to go download it now. This guide takes away all the confusion with your diet and workouts as it gives you the exact meal plan, video cooking lessons, and grocery lists you need to Live Lean without being a slave in the kitchen. It also includes a FREE 4-week Hot Body Workout program.
This is the type of premium content our inner circle members at TeamLiveLean.com receive every single month.
So many of you have already download the starter guide for free and are loving the results. If you haven’t downloaded it yet, do it here.
Subscribe To My FREE Live Lean TV Health, Fitness, & Nutrition YouTube Channel For More Videos:
If you enjoyed today’s episode, make sure you subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube channel as we upload new episodes every Monday and Thursday.