How To Do A LYING RESISTANCE BAND CRUNCH:
LYING RESISTANCE BAND CRUNCH: Targeted Muscles:
The Lying Resistance Band Crunch is an exercise that targets your abdominals.
LYING RESISTANCE BAND CRUNCH:
Watch the LYING RESISTANCE BAND CRUNCH: exercise demonstration video above.
To perform LYING RESISTANCE BAND CRUNCH:
1. Attach one end of the resistance band to the bottom of a stable and secure object.
2. While lying faceup on the floor, knees bent and feet flat on the floor, with your head closest to the secure object, grab the other end of the resistance band with both hands, palms facing in ensuring there is tension on the resistance band.
3. Bend your arms so your elbows form a 90 degree angle with your forearms being parallel to the floor.
4. To complete the crunch, contract your abs to lift your torso as high off the floor as you can, while keeping that 90 degree angle with your elbow joint throughout the crunch.
5. Under control, lower yourself back down to the floor and repeat.
Check The Best Abs Workout Ever
Get chiseled abs, check out our The Best Abs Workout Ever video. Give it a try!
Have You Downloaded our FREE New Ultimate Live Lean Starter Guide Yet?
If not, click here to go download it now. This guide takes away all the confusion with your diet and workouts as it gives you the exact meal plan, video cooking lessons, and grocery lists you need to Live Lean without being a slave in the kitchen. It also includes a FREE 4-week Hot Body Workout program.
This is the type of premium content our inner circle members at TeamLiveLean.com receive every single month.
So many of you have already download the starter guide for free and are loving the results. If you haven’t downloaded it yet, do it here.
Subscribe To My FREE Live Lean TV Health, Fitness, & Nutrition YouTube Channel For More Videos:
If you enjoyed today’s episode, make sure you subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube channel as we upload new episodes every Monday and Thursday.