How To Do A LOW TO HIGH CABLE FLY:
LOW TO HIGH CABLE FLY: Targeted Muscles:
The Low To High Cable Fly is a great exercise that primarily targets the upper chest.
LOW TO HIGH CABLE FLY:
Watch the LOW TO HIGH CABLE FLY: exercise demonstration video above.
To perform LOW TO HIGH CABLE FLY:
1. At a cable machine, set both pulleys to the lowest position.
2. Grab both handles with your hands using a palms facing forward grip.
3. Step away from the cable machine to ensure you can lift through the full range of motion.
4. With your arms extended at close to a 30 degree angle to your torso, contract your chest to pull your arms up to shoulder height and towards the midline of the body.
5. The range of motion to look like an upside down “V”.
6. Pause for a moment to really accentuate the squeeze.
7. Then under control, slowly reverse the movement back to the starting position
Check The 4 Minute Fitness Challenge That Chisels Your Chest
To chisel your chest, check out our The 4 Minute Fitness Challenge That Chisels Your Chest video. Give it a try!
Have You Downloaded our FREE New Ultimate Live Lean Starter Guide Yet?
If not, click here to go download it now. This guide takes away all the confusion with your diet and workouts as it gives you the exact meal plan, video cooking lessons, and grocery lists you need to Live Lean without being a slave in the kitchen. It also includes a FREE 4-week Hot Body Workout program.
This is the type of premium content our inner circle members at TeamLiveLean.com receive every single month.
So many of you have already download the starter guide for free and are loving the results. If you haven’t downloaded it yet, do it here.
Subscribe To My FREE Live Lean TV Health, Fitness, & Nutrition YouTube Channel For More Videos:
If you enjoyed today’s episode, make sure you subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube channel as we upload new episodes every Monday and Thursday.