How To Do A KETTLEBELL 1/2 GET UP:
KETTLEBELL 1/2 GET UP: Targeted Muscles:
The Kettlebell ½ Get Up is a challenging exercise that builds overall core strength and pretty much every muscle in your body.
KETTLEBELL 1/2 GET UP:
Watch the KETTLEBELL 1/2 GET UP: exercise demonstration video above.
To perform KETTLEBELL 1/2 GET UP:
1. With the kettlebell on the floor beside your shoulder, lie down on your side in a fetal position, grab the kettlebell with both hands, and in one motion, roll back so your back is flat on the floor while safely pulling the kettlebell on top of your chest.
2. Straighten your legs and place them on the floor so they are at a 45 degree angle with your body.
3. Bend your knee on the same side as the arm that you will be holding the kettlebell, and place your foot firmly into the floor.
4. Place your other arm out to the side at about a 45 degree angle, with your palm pressed into the floor.
5. Press the kettlebell straight above your shoulder, packing your shoulder back into your shoulder joint for safety.
6. Keep your wrist and elbow straight, with your palm facing your feet, and keeping your eyes focused on the kettlebell throughout the movement.
7. Contract your core and glutes, and in one motion, push your planted foot into floor, punch upward with the kettlebell while you press your opposite elbow into the floor to lift your body up onto your forearm, and then press your hand through the floor to lift up and lockout your elbow.
8. Under control, reverse the movement, and repeat.
9. Once you’re done with the reps on one side, switch sides and repeat.
Check 10 Minute Calorie Incinerator HIIT Kettlebell Workout
To incinerate fat, check out our 10 Minute Calorie Incinerator HIIT Kettlebell Workout video. Give it a try!
Have You Downloaded our FREE New Ultimate Live Lean Starter Guide Yet?
If not, click here to go download it now. This guide takes away all the confusion with your diet and workouts as it gives you the exact meal plan, video cooking lessons, and grocery lists you need to Live Lean without being a slave in the kitchen. It also includes a FREE 4-week Hot Body Workout program.
This is the type of premium content our inner circle members at TeamLiveLean.com receive every single month.
So many of you have already download the starter guide for free and are loving the results. If you haven’t downloaded it yet, do it here.
Subscribe To My FREE Live Lean TV Health, Fitness, & Nutrition YouTube Channel For More Videos:
If you enjoyed today’s episode, make sure you subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube channel as we upload new episodes every Monday and Thursday.